Posted: 5 Jan 2017
HSE LEVEL - 1, 2 & 3 TRAINING
In This Course, You Will Learn How To Identify, Analyze And Evaluate Your Company's Safety & Health Program. With The Advent of the Systems Approach to Safety Management.
BENEFITS / WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS COURSE?
This training offers the most comprehensive approach to developing an effective positive safety culture at workplace. Positive safety culture is essential approach to attaining desired goal of zero incidents in the work place as well as provides an understanding of what is needed to reach this goal.
Participants will be able to manage occupational safety and health efforts within an organization.
Participants will be able to provide expert input and consultation in safety and health related matters.
Participants will be able to manage workplace analysis and hazard prevention and control processes.
Participants will be able to serve as an advocate for occupational safety and health.
Upgrade your CV and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry today…
HSE LEVEL- 1: (Basic) COURSE CONTENT/TOPICS:
1. Health Safety and Environment Appreciation
2. Why Concern For Accidents?
3. Causes of Accidents and Unsafe Act And Unsafe Conditions/Accident Prevention Measures
4. HSE Policies, Rules And Regulations/HSE Procedures
5. Definition And Concept Of Defensive Driving
6. Definition of Terms of Defensive Driving and Journey Management System.
7. Journey Management System & Journey Management Violations
8. Job Safety Analysis or Job Hazard Analysis
9. Why Conduct A Job Safety Analysis and How Do I Conduct A JSA?
10. Basic First Aid/CPR.
HSE LEVEL – 2: (Proficiency) COURSE CONTENT/TOPICS:
1. Key Elements of A Health And Safety Management System
2. Personal Protective Equipment/Persuading Workers To Use Provided Personal Protective Equipment.
3. Procurement and Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment.
4. Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment and Types of PPE.
5. Introduction to Security management.
6. Permit To Work System/PTW Certificate and Responsibilities Under The PTW Work System
7. Fire Prevention, Protection and Evacuation Procedure.
8. Basic Fire Chemistry and Classes of Fire
9. Identification of Fire Extinguishers, Size and Color Codes/Causes Of Fire
HSE- 1&2 – N9, 950 (includes certificate, training, registration, exam fee, soft copy course materials, refreshments/lunch etc.)
HSE LEVEL – 3: (Competency) COURSE CONTENT/TOPICS:
1. Ergonomics For General Health And Safety Practitioner
2. HSE Management Systems
3. Hazard and Effects Management Process
4. The Risk Assessment Matrix and Hazard Analysis
5. Environmental Issues and Environmental Management
6. Environmental Resources and Aspects
7. Forms of Pollution and Pollution Control
8. Environmental Effects Of Air Pollution and Soil Pollution
9. Oil Spillage and Sources of Oil Spills
10. Waste Management and Principles of Waste Management (5 Steps)
11. Waste Management Concept and Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
12. Key Features and Content of a Health and Environmental Management Plan
HSE 3 – N9999 (includes certificate, training, registration, exam fee, soft copy course materials, refreshments/lunch etc.)’
General HSE Level – 1 & 2 (Basic & Proficiency Course):
JANUARY 8TH, 2017
Advance HSE Level – 3 (Competency Course) :
JANUARY 15TH, 2017
LAGOS TRAINING VENUE: Yabatech Compus, Yaba College of Technology Yaba, Lagos.
TIME/DURATION OF TRAINING: 12pm – 5pm
WARRI TRAINING DATE: CALL: OKAH – 08023348616
Choose any or The Entire Levels Certificate…
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS:
There are no requirements to sign up for this course. BOOK the course ONE Week before the date and get soft copy course materials before the training date for early preparation etc.
FOR REGISTRATION TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PLEASE CONTACT THE HEAD OF TRAINING. CALL: 08100043964
NOTE: Sign up for more of our courses as listed below and get unbelievable discounts and freebies.
CERTIFICATION / EXAMINATION:
Professional Certificate, are issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
Participants are to write brief exam on course assessment immediately after the training.
Highly-qualified/certified tutors, distinctive pass guaranteed and Excellent mix of practical class analysis and interactive exercises/case studies in classroom learning.
ADVANTAGE OF THIS TRAINING: Access to membership of international recognized professional SAFETY bodies…
WE ALSO OFFER THE FOLOWING HSE/SAFETY CERTIFICATION COURSES & TRAININGS:
1) Accident Prevention, Investigation & Reporting Certification Course
2) Occupational Health, Pollution Control & Environmental Safety Mgt. Course
3) Industrial Safety and Risk Management Certification Training
4) First Aid Administration & Safety Certification Training
5) Basic Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention Safety mgt Certification Training
6) Oil and Gas Safety Mgt Professional Certification Training.
7) Radiation Safety Awareness Certification Training
8) Construction Safety Mgt Professional Certification Training
9) Machinery Rescue Awareness Certification Training
10) Inspection and Testing of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems Training
11) Hospital-Based Decontamination: Hazard Recognition.
12) Container Inspections Certification Training
13) Emergency Response Planning Certification Training
14) Emergency Response Team Coordinator Certification Training
15) Evacuation Coordinator Certification Training
16) Blood Borne Pathogens Certification Training
17) Hazardous Materials Response Safety Certification Training
CALL FOR DATES / MORE INQUIRIES: 08100043964
More photos (3):